Spiritual encouragement, support, friendship, and a place
outside of Sunday mornings to go deeper with Jesus -- small groups are a
great place to experience all of these! Small groups are typically 8-12 people, of all ages and stages of life, that meet weekly in homes, at church, or by Zoom for approximately 90 minutes to simply talk, pray, and discuss questions related to that week's sermon or a Bible study topic.
- TUESDAYS, 7:00pm - in home (Led by Branden Kooiman)
- WEDNESDAYS, 6:30pm - at Oakbrook (Led by Doug Davison)
- WEDNESDAYS, 6:30pm - at Oakbrook (Led by Dave & Jan Brantingham)
- WEDNESDAYS, 6:30pm - WOMEN'S DISCIPLESHIP GROUP - at Oakbrook (Led by Natalie Bartelme)
- WEDNESDAYS, 6:30pm - MEN'S SMALL GROUP - at Oakbrook (Led by Jesse Geffers)
- THURSDAYS, 1:30pm - WOMEN'S SMALL GROUP - in home (Led by Sue Ashton)
- THURSDAYS, 6:30pm - at Oakbrook (Led by Scott & Lisa Hutchinson)
- SUNDAYS, 6:30pm - MEN'S SMALL GROUP - in home (Led by DJ Doty)
Email the church office for more info, or easily sign-up by filling out the form below.
MENTORING: Have questions about your faith? Why not meet with another believer to work through the challenges and joys of life! Mentoring is a unique opportunity to go deeper in your spiritual life one-on-one with a trained mentor, where you will become more effective in learning how to apply God’s Word to everyday life. Contact Pastor Bob for more information.