Spiritual encouragement, support, friendship and a place outside of Sunday mornings to go deeper with Jesus-- small groups are a great place to experience all of these! Small groups are typically 8-12 people, of all ages and stages of life, that meet weekly in homes, at church or by Zoom for approximately 90 minutes to simply talk, pray and discuss questions related to that week's sermon or a Bible study topic. There are small groups for college, singles, couples, men and women and some that offer childcare.
- Tuesdays, 7:00pm - in home, beginning Sept 22
- Wednesdays, 6:15pm - by Zoom, beginning Sept 16
- Wednesdays, 6:30pm - at Oakbrook
- Thursdays, 1:30pm - (women's small group )in home, beginning Sept 17
- Thursdays, 6:30pm - by Zoom
- Sundays 11:15am - in home
- Women's small group - at Oakbrook (date/time TBD)
MENTORING -- Have questions about your faith? Why not meet with another believer to work through the challenges and joys of life! Mentoring is a unique opportunity to go deeper in your spiritual life one-on-one with a trained mentor. Where you become more effective in learning how to apply God’s Word to everyday life. Contact Pastor Bob for more information.